Dr. Heather Has Worked With...
"Engaging, practical and hilarious..."
... is what audiences say about Dr. Denniston.
As a Wellness Strategist, she amplifies the performance of elite leaders and their teams with custom solutions to burnout and stress. Her actionable content results in strategies that maximize vitality, productivity, and resilience.
Slinging wellness truth-bombs tied together in an undeniably approachable delivery, Dr. Heather is clearly passionate about helping audiences bridge the connection between personal well-being and professional success.
Her presentations focus on identifying factors that deplete energy, limit performance, and squash potential.
Her goal is to exit stage right, leaving healthier, happier leaders with optimized impact and less attrition. This, in turn, leads to a healthier bottom line.
About Dr. Heather
As a seasoned chiropractor with a specialized certification in Wellness Chiropractic (CCWP), Certified Personal Trainer, speaker and author, Dr. Heather brings decades of experience to the stage. She has presented at conferences and global companies such as Microsoft. She has been published in Medium, Paleo magazine, and Thrive Global and authored The Three Day Reset. Her signature program, The Wellness Amplifier Performance Program, helps catalyze optimal wellness and catapult employee's productivity, effectiveness, and success.Let's Talk
The Optimized Executive
Activate Personal Well-being For Success, Productivity and Effectiveness
Your team is reaching burn out and you have no idea how to help. With 40% of employees currently considering a job change it is more important than ever that we give them the tools they need to not just survive the current work climate but actually thrive and prosper.
This presentation is packed with wellness-optimizing tools that attendees can implement immediately. With a focus on integration and simplicity, Dr. Denniston flicks the switch on complex issues of health and vitality in an over-stressed world. Microsoft loved this!
This presentation answers these questions:
- Why do we keep failing at our wellness goals?
- Why are we feeling more burned out than ever?
- How can we make small wellness changes and get big impact?
- How can we get back the energy we used to have?
- What are the right things to do first?
– Paul H.
Human Resources, Microsoft
“I gained a lot of insights and key learning from the session on wellness that I took part in with Heather. I found the method of linking the advice to my personal context very useful and helped me cement the knowledge into my fitness and wellness journey. Since the course I now stand at my desk every morning and have started taking the key supplements. Heather is clearly a world-class leader in her field and along with her warm and friendly style this was the best session of its type I have ever participated in. Thank you, Dr. Heather!”
Other Presentation Titles
Dr. Heather tailors each talk to her audience. Some examples of past presentation titles include:
Harnessing Resilience as Your Superpower
After months of pandemic and added stress it is time to tap into an unclaimed energy source of resilience.
Learn valuable skills for identifying where you are leaking energy unnecessarily and how strengthening your resilience muscle is far easier than you thought.
- Identify the impact of “Heroic Fatigue”
- Call up your stress-reducing “Secret Weapons”
- Tap into the magical mysteries of “Mental Fortitude”
- Tackle your “Inner Nemesis” and build stores of energy reserve
- Leave feeling fortified and wielding proven and impactful resilience-amplifying tools
Confidence in Spades
Learnable skills to build confidence and leave your inner imposter behind.
- Finally learn the three reasons why confidence is so elusive
- Discover key elements about dancing the edge between arrogance and confidence
- Leave wielding 10 confidence secrets from great teachers like Brent Brown, JP Sears, Malcolm Gladwell and a navy seal.
The Way You Communicate is Contributing to Burnout
4 Strategies to Better Connect and Relieve Stress at the Same Time
- Discover the art of DADIRRI listening
- Reveal how crappy conversations make you ill
- Hone your “Game Face” and other non-verbal
- Adopt the Suzuki circle of communication
Stress and Compassion
Tools for reducing overwhelm and burnout by being kind to yourself first.
- Discover the three key components of self-compassion
- Uncover little-known secrets of how stress works inside the body
- Leave with practical self-compassion strategies that reduce stress and amplify well-being
– Valerie Ward
Wellness Direct, Microsoft
“Dr. Denniston is fabulous to partner with! Being onsite at Microsoft, part of my role is to bring in well-being speakers and content that’s engaging and informative for employees and their families. I love Dr Denniston’s approach to whole-person well-being, with her magnetic personality she has an incredible gift of combining research-based content and presenting it in a way that’s relatable, refreshing and engaging.”
Previous Speaking Experience
- Pajama Camp, March 2021
- Why Resolutions Fail, Dec 2019 and 2020
- Energy Leakage Liabilities, July 2020
- Harnessing Resilience as Your Superpower, June 2020
- Self-Compassion - One of Our Greatest Tools For Health Optimization and Growth, May 2020
- Postural Prowess - How to Dump the Slump, April 2019
NBKC Bank of Kansas City
- Harnessing Resilience as Your Superpower, July 2020
- Working Well - Tools to Create a Healthy Work From Home Environment, July 2020
- The Way You Communicate is Contributing to Burnout - 4 Strategies to Better Connect and Relieve Stress at the Same Time, June 2020
- Stress and Self-Compassion Toolkit for Thriving Post-Pandemic, May & June 2020
Main Street Properties
- Harnessing Resilience As Your Superpower, April 2021
- Mental Health & Stress, April 2020
- Breathwork, April 2019
- Postural Prowess - How to Dump the Hump, April 2019
- Energy Leakage, Oct 2020
- Wellness Why, Sept 2020
- Relation-Based Wellness, January 2021
- Relation-Based Wellness for an Evolving Workplace, March 2019
- Habits and Productivity, March 2021
- Energy Leakage, March 2021
- Stress, Connection and Compassion, February 2021
Animal Hospital of South Bay
- Stress and Connection, May 2020
– Kelly Price, NBKC Bank
"Dr. Heather provided meaningful content with ideas for applications that are immediately implementable and actually create change. Our employees not only enjoy the topics, but have been able to find ways to improve communication skills, found new ways for self care, and improved their work from home environments. Dr. Heather has been a great resource for our organization and employees, especially during the pandemic when we need the guidance and partnership most. I highly recommend Dr. Heather to work with you and your employees - she is fabulous!"
The Wellness Amplifier Performance Program
If you would like to hire Heather as a speaker you will also be interested in her Wellness Amplifier Performance Program for you or for your team.
The Wellness Amplifier Performance Program is sourced from 25 years of private practice working with companies from small start-ups to global giants like Microsoft.
This program identifies factors that deplete energy, limit performance, and squash potential. Based on initial data, initiatives are tailored to culminate in a pattern of self-fueled performance and reward.
The goal is to have healthier, happier leaders with optimal performance, greater productivity, and less attrition. This, in turn, leads to a healthier bottom line.
Get more information on the WELLNESS AMPLIFIER PERFORMANCE PROGRAM by filling out the contact form.
“Coach Heather has the unique ability to ‘jump’ out of a video meeting and into your space...
... this workshop was no different and Heather’s presence was even more appreciated during this isolated and sometimes lonely time. She shares easy, actionable steps you can take to preserve during this great unknown.”Let's Talk